Currently, Dragon Tiger card game There are many formulas to choose from. Although the form of betting does not need to be analyze or count. The selection of formulas to use will increase the chances of success even more. Which is very important Especially the selection to see the statistics of the previous prize draw. And use the data to be analyzed and choose to bet with more confidence. As well as the formula for checking historical statistics for 5 times,
which is a technique that is very popular in playing this game.
- Choosing to use the Dragon Tiger formula, check the historical statistics for 5 times, what is out? This formula, players need to look at the past statistics. to select which side has the most exits, for example, finds that the most dragons
- Then clearly set the goals of the bets. both in terms of profit. And the funds that are chosen to bet
- Starting the first bet, start with a small capital first, such as 50, 100, 200, depending on the strength of each person.
- If you find that the most dragons come out, stab only on the dragon’s side. until the wrong stab or lose 4 consecutive bets
- In the event that they can play, they should not roll over. Should choose the same betting formula every time. Whether it can be played or lost to reduce. The risk and clearly define the funds every time you play
It can be seen that by looking at the winning statistics. Of every face of the card in the past. Choose to look back at least 5 times. For the accuracy of the analysis. Because past statistics would be a great source of information. Compared to choosing to stab the side according to feelings or undirected guesswork which is more harm than good Therefore, it should not be a risk. สมัคร UFABET
For selecting to view historical statistics as the basis of the use of the Dragon Tiger formula. To emphasize the bet on the side that issued the most points This is the formula that many people choose to use the most as well. because it is the choice of the side and look at the card layout known as the dragon card layout It is a feature of the outcome of bets on either side consecutively.